When the time came to upgrade our kitchen and dining room floors, LifeProof Sterling Oak 8.7 in. x 47.6 in. Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring from The Home Depot was the clear choice for us.
Here’s a comprehensive tutorial on how to make concrete countertops.
Here’s a breakdown of our kitchen remodel:
- Uninstall a cooktop and replace it with a stainless steel gas cooktop/range.
- Upgrade our old fridge to a new, stainless steel model.
- Reface all cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
- Install a small cabinet space in-between a wall and the new range.
- Install a few shelves where the wall oven used to sit.
- Remove a cabinet above the fridge.
- Repair some cracked cabinet doors.
- Install new hardware for the cabinet doors and drawers.
- Paint the walls and cabinets.
- Install a tile backsplash.
- Make and install concrete countertops.
- Install new flooring.
Read More: Taking On A Basic Kitchen Remodel
Changing the look of your cabinet doors and drawer fronts can be a great and inexpensive addition to a kitchen remodel In this article, you’ll see how I refaced my cabinets and drawers using only 1x4s and Gorilla Wood Glue.
Read on to see what I needed to do to install a new gas range in our kitchen.
Peel and Stick backsplash tiles from Apsect are a great option for DIY-minded folks like me!