Disclosure: I get commissions for purchases made through product links on this page. However, this has no effect on the price for you. Nor does this affect my opinions on these products.
Introducing a staple to any workshop: The orbit sander. I’ve owned a sander for as long as I can remember, way before I even had a place to call a shop. There’s just so many uses for them!
Before owning my cordless Ryobi random orbit sander, I owned a corded sander which I loved. I plan to eventually buy another corded sander for long-term sanding sessions, but this cordless one is great. I love the convenience of grabbing the sander and using it without having to worry about an extension cord or power outlet.
And because this is a ONE+ tool from Ryobi, I can use any of my 18v batteries that I use for other tools. Just more convenience that I love. Currently, you can pick up this orbit sander without a battery at The Home Depot for $40.
Ryobi Cordless 5 in. Random Orbit Sander Overview
– 10,000 orbits per minute for a smooth, swirl-free finish
– On-board dust collection bag ensures a clean workspace
– Ergonomic palm grip design increases user comfort during extended use
– Hook and loop accessory fastening system for added convenience
– Continuous sanding for up to 40 minutes with use of 18-Volt ONE+ 4Ah high capacity lithium+ battery (P108 sold separately)
– Lock-on switch offers comfortable operation during extended use
– New and improved GRIPZONE over-mold for optimum grip and user comfort
– This bare tool includes the random orbit sander and an assortment of sandpaper of varying grits
– Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
I’ve got more DIY for you!